Chocolate

hershey-chocolate-gals.jpg
We were raised on chocolate as kids and even into adulthood. I will never eat it again. I hope from now on you will throw yours away whenever you are given any.
It seems as though nothing is safe to eat anymore. This is what happens when you eat chocolate.
THIS IS A MEDICAL WARNING.
It could happen to you, your family and friends.

CHOCOLATE CAN CAUSE SMALL FEET!

Warn Everyone!!!!

Advertisements

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.
%d bloggers like this: